Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Word of the day


From this day forward, i am going to post my word of the day, every day...this word may be funny, it may be insightful, it may be just plain wierd...it doesnt make a difference what it is because it is my choice...so you will read it and enjoy it.each days word may get its own post depending on how much i like it, or it could just be attached to any other post i put up that day. Thank you

Todays word is : KUMQUAT *chuckles*

Definition: a small, round or oblong citrus fruit having a sweet rind and acid pulp, used chiefly for preserves.

Where i found this word: Kumquat (lol) is a word that i actually found during a school project many years ago and has been a favourite word of mine ever since, i still laugh every time i hear it...he he he. I thought because it is such a great word that it would be perfect to kick off my word of the day, thank you.

No comments: