Thursday, October 26, 2006

Welcome


Welcome everyone to my blog, i have created this blog because through the 17 years of my life that i have lived i have seen, heard and done some extremely stupid things. Now this blog is not going to be "Jackass" in writing and i am not going to regail you with idiotic stories of my youth when i pretended i was johnny knoxville and rode down a set of stairs in a shopping cart and almost broke my arm...there will be none of that! This blog will consist mainly of my thoughts and opinions about the happenings of the world and strange and odd things that i come across, wether it be on the internet or something i see when im driving down the street. I promise every blog will have something that will be of interest to you, it will also not be a 9,000 character entry everyday about what i did from the second i woke up to the second i went to bed, there are far too many of those out there. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for entering the twisted mind that is ME

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Who is Johnny Knoxville?